Friday, October 24, 2014

The Author Speaks About Self Promotion

While Marabella is off doing the things she does I am left here, marketing and promoting our book. You must understand, I am a writer. I imagine whole new worlds and attempt to put my imaginings down for you to read. I am not a natural sales person. I am an educator, a storyteller. I am very happy to have my work available at Amazon.com. Locally, you can find MARABELLA, DISCOVERING MAGICS  at Nutrition World in Cabot, Arkansas.
   The whole promotion thing is new to me. I tweet (@Sbfalcone), instagram (sbfalcone), and try to get folks to like our facebook page (Marabella, Book Series). I even have my own website (https://www.sbfalconewrites.wix.com/s-b-falcone).
   So, help me out. Check out the previews on Amazon and leave a comment or review. Scope us out on Goodreads and leave a comment or review. I know you are out there so let me hear from you.
   MY VERY FIRST BOOK SIGNING will be held at Nutrition World in Cabot, Arkansas on Thursday, November 13 from 4 to 6 pm. If you are in the neighborhood, come by, have chat and buy a book. I will be happy to sign it and maybe let you in on what comes next.
   As always, thanks so much for your support.

No comments: