Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Marabella is Back! National Cat Day

Hello everyone. I am back. I must tell you, the Author looks terrible. She keeps mumbling about mailing the postcards and booking a signing. Honestly I have no idea what she's talking about. She tells me that she's booked a signing at Nutrition World in Cabot, Arkansas on November 13.
   I have been traveling. Sebastian and I met some wonderful people. We went on a sea voyage. Though Sebastian says that if he never sees another boat it will be fine with him. He didn't exactly enjoy the ocean. But I should let the Author tell you all this. She is much better at telling my stories than I.
   The Author did inform me that today is National Cat Day. You people are strange. You have to have a special day to appreciate your feline friends? I know that some are too independent for their own good and others are just plain snooty.(a bit like Felanna) But cats are really great companions. And I am not just saying that because one of my best friends happens to be feline. They have unique personalities just like people. Some are feisty. Some are grumpy and some are extremely cuddly. Chances are that if you have a cat in your life, you know that most of them are a bit of each. In honor of National Cat Day, give your feline a special treat or at least an extra scratch. I know Sebastian really likes that under the chin scratch. (Though he hates to admit it.)
   Keep visiting us here at my blog. There will be more news about what the Author is doing and I may convince her to share a tidbit or two about her next book. I am sharing my adventures with her every day.

No comments: