Friday, March 24, 2017

2017 A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

This is my second year participating in the A to Z Blog Challenge. I write Teen Fantasy so I find it difficult to come up with interesting things to blog about.

This year I have decided to stick with what I know best. What I know best is the world I have created for MARABELLA and the characters in her book series. I will interview major and minor characters from MARABELLA, DISCOVERING MAGICS (available at Amazon.com in paperback and on Kindle) and MARABELLA, QUEST FOR MAGICS (available sometime...hopefully December 2017 but maybe not. Yes I'm still working on it.)

These character interviews will give you some insight into personalities, struggles, and joys of the inhabitants of Common Valley, Blackwytch, Mirador, and the Islands of the Pelagus Sea. If you have already read MARABELLA, DISCOVERING MAGICS,  you will know some of these characters (and thank you). If you have not yet had the pleasure, I hope getting to know these people (and in some cases, magical creatures) will spark your interest.

Join us on April 1st for a peek inside MARABELLA'S world.

The Author

No comments: