Monday, March 30, 2015

HEY, FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD

It makes me truly happy to find that Marabella and I have friends all over the world. To date we've had 710 views from the U. S., 26 from FRANCE, 16 from POLAND, 15 from RUSSIA, 6 from the U.K., 5 from CANADA, 4 from UKRAINE, and 3 each from AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, and INDIA. 

Please leave a comment when you visit. I'd love to get to know you. 

It is truly gratifying for me to check my blog site and find that someone has viewed it. I want to thank each and every one of you. I realize that my blog isn't "hot" or "trending". I am infrequent with my postings as life gets in the way of my writing. Also, sometimes writing gets in the way of my writing. Time I spend blogging, facebooking, and tweeting is time I am not spending working on the next volume of Marabella's adventures. 

And for those of you who have read MARABELLA, DISCOVERING MAGICS, I want to let you know that there is a lot more action and adventure in the next book as our girl, Marabella has grown into a brave young woman. MARABELLA, QUEST FOR MAGICS will find her traveling to new, exotic places and meeting interesting characters (not all human). There will be royalty, pirates, jailbreaks, and at least one dragon. How can you resist? If you have yet to read MARABELLA, DISCOVERING MAGICS, it is available on Amazon in paperback and on Kindle.  

Thanks again everyone! 

The Author (Sandra Boutwell-Falcone)


No comments: